Andrew is an accredited Occupational Therapist with a compassionate and engaging personality, who is enthusiastic and motivated to support people to maximize their independence and quality of life. He is passionate about promoting the positive influence of Occupational Therapy across all healthcare settings. Andrew is dedicated to delivering person centred care and helping clients achieve meaningful and individualised goals.
Andrew has over 3 years of experience in community, disability, NDIS, and aged care work. He is experienced at managing complex cases (physical, psychological and medical) with a wide range of needs. Andrew has experience in developing individualised interventions tailored to a client’s capacity and interests for engagement. He is excited to continue to develop his experiences in delivering services in partnership with children and adults who experience a wide range challenges and disabilities.
Andrew is leading our new NDIS team as of July 2018 and is excited to share and gain new skills and experience in this sector.
B.App.Sc. (Occupational Therapy)
NDIS Clinical Service Lead & Occupational Therapist
Two years in the Aged Care and Community sectors
One year in the Disability sector
Canberra and surrounding regions
Travel Billed From
· Initial needs assessments
· Complex functional assessments and recommendations
· Complex home modifications assessments and recommendations
· Assistive Technology assessments and recommendations
· Clinic based intervention programs
· In Home/In Community individualised therapy programs to work towards your NDIS and personal goals
· Behaviour Support Plans
· Plan Recommendation assessments and reports