Calee is an Occupational Therapist who understands that working with individual clients is not about a one-size-fits-all approach. Calee strives to improve the quality of life and independence of the clients she works with and is a leader in the NDIS team. She advocates for the clients she works with and ensures the recommendations and supports are tailored to the clients needs and goals, and that they are also aligned with NDIS goals.
Calee graduated from the University of Queensland in Brisbane in 2012 before relocating to Canberra where she completed a year of working in workplace rehabilitation. Following this she spent over three years working in the aged care sector where she progressed into leadership roles including training and supporting a team of allied health professionals. Calee then commenced a role in the community disability sector working with NDIS clients and discovered a passion for working with clients with disabilities as it aligns with her values of a client-centred and goal-oriented approach. Calee relocated briefly overseas to Hong Kong and worked teaching English in a kindergarten and whilst she was there commenced working with The Rehabilitation Specialists undertaking a remote role of Quality Assurance Consultant in the NDIS team.
Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
Workplace Rehabilitation (1 year)
Residential and Community Aged Care (3 years)
Disability Sector (2+ years)
Canberra, South Coast, Southern Tablelands,
Travel Billed From
· Initial needs assessments
· Complex functional assessments and recommendations
· Complex home modifications assessments and recommendations
· Assistive Technology assessments, trials, prescription and recommendations
· Supported Independent Living assessments and recommendations
· Clinic based intervention programs
· In Home/In Community individualised therapy programs to work towards your NDIS and personal goals
· Plan Recommendation assessments and reports