Senior Exercise Physiologist & ACT Regional Manager
Deng, an ESSA accredited Exercise physiologist completed a Bachelor of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation Degree from the University Of Canberra in 2016. Having had exposure to the workplace rehabilitation industry during his placement experience whilst studying, Deng was quick to secure a role working in the industry. Deng is particularly passionate about helping people and is always eager to use his injury rehabilitation knowledge to assist people to achieve a safe and effective return to work.
Deng has been working in Workplace Rehabilitation since 2016 and has built a strong reputation for delivering high quality services. Deng progressed to the role of Senior Rehabilitation Consultant in 2019 and is a wonderful mentor for those commencing in the industry.
Deng identifies his strength as being:
• His physical background and understanding of injuries (e.g. time frames, likely prognosis and possible
functional limitations etc.) to facilitate timely return to work outcomes.
• His ability to communicate and affectively liaise with all parties involved.
• His ability to identify barriers and provide affective solutions.
Deng also has experience in:
• Physical and physiological pre-employment assessments.
• Rehabilitation program development and implementation for clients focussing on injury recovery and
• Complex case management of clients presenting with multiple injuries and psychosocial barriers.
• Working in Workplace
Rehabilitation since 2016
South Coust NSW, Yass
Travel Billed From
• WorkCover NSW
• WorkSafe ACT
• Non Compensation
• Ergonomic/ Workstation
Assessments• Non-standardised Functional
• Workplace Assessments
• Complex Job Task Analysis
• Manual Handling training
• NDIS EP Treatment services