Deng, an ESSA accredited Exercise physiologist completed a Bachelor of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation Degree from the University Of Canberra in 2016. Having had exposure to the workplace rehabilitation industry during his placement experience whilst studying, Deng was quick to secure a role working in the industry. Deng is particularly passionate about helping people and is always eager to use his injury rehabilitation knowledge to assist people to achieve a safe and effective return to work. He joins the Rehabilitation Specialist’s team having had 1 year experience working as rehabilitation consultant under both the Comcare and state based worker’s compensation schemes.
Deng identifies his strength as being:
- His physical background and understanding of injuries (e.g. time frames, likely prognosis and possible functional limitations etc.) to facilitate timely return to work outcomes.
- His ability to communicate and affectively liaise with all parties involved.
- His ability to identify barriers and provide affective solutions.
Deng also has experience in:
- Physical and physiological pre-employment assessments.
- Rehabilitation program development and implementation for clients focussing on injury recovery and medical management.
- Complex case management of clients presenting with multiple injuries and psychosocial barriers.
Deng Aleer Deng
B. Ex Phys & Rehab
ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AED) & Rehabilitation Consultant
1 year Workplace Rehabilitation
2 years clinical experience as a treating accredited exercise physiologist
Travel Billed From
· Non Compensation
· WorkCover NSW
· WorkCover ACT
· Ergonomic/ Workstation Assessments
· Non-standardised Functional Assessments|
· Workplace Assessments