Elizabeth is an accredited Physiotherapist with 2 years of experience in the Aged care and Community sectors. She is passionate about person-centred care and helping clients achieve meaningful and individualised goals. Elizabeth has experience working with clients with neurological, musculoskeletal and cardiorespiratory issues, as well as working with clients with complex mental health and behavioural difficulties.
Elizabeth joined our NDIS team in August 2018 and manages a varied caseload. She is able to work with individuals with a wide range of disabilities and is passionate about assiting people to achieve their goals.
Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Two years in the Aged Care and Community Sectors
Canberra and surrounding regions
Travel Billed From
· Initial Needs Assessments
· Hydrotherapy programs (at a pool close to you)
· Functional rehabilitation programs
· Gym or home-based exercise programs
· Clinic based exercise programs
· In Home/In Community individualised therapy programs to work towards your NDIS and personal goals
· Workplace-based assessments including workstation assessments
· Plan Recommendation assessments and reports