Jenny is a Registered Nurse with 38 years of experience who has worked with both the public and private health care systems in NSW and the ACT including Woden Valley Hospital (now The Canberra Hospital). She worked for many years in both the Obstetrics and the Drug and Alcohol sector. Jenny has completed a three year social welfare degree (B.A Social Welfare) through Charles Sturt University (Wagga Campus).
Jenny has developed sound project management skills and has undertaken health related projects in both the private and public sector including;
- Reviewing benzodiazepine use and Dr shopping in the ACT. A collaboration between the Health Insurance Commission (HIC) and ACT Division of General Practice (now Medicare Local).
- ACT Health -cervical screening project reviewing access/barriers to screening for young women and women with disabilities.
- Diabetes ACT- trialling a Buddy Program for people with type I diabetes
- Australian Division of General Practice (ADGP now AGPN) project promoting practice nurses in general practice, Australia wide.
Jenny began work as an Occupational Rehabilitation consultant in 2006 and has developed particular expertise in assisting injured workers with complex physical and psychological needs. She is a strong advocate for a biopsychosocial approach in the delivery of services and subsequently began to undertake return to work coaching in 2012. Jenny has undertaken the delivery of case management services throughout her time in the occupational rehabilitation field.
R.N B.A (Social Welfare)
9 years workplace rehabilitation
30+ years clinical experience
South Coast NSW
Travel Billed From
· WorkCover NSW
· WorkCover ACT
· Life Insurance
· Non Compensation
· Psychosocial Coaching
· Psychological Health and Wellbeing Education
· Workplace Mental Health Education
· Abilita Coaching