Exercise physiology programs can be tailored for those with disabilities by designing programs to address specific needs such as increasing independence in activities of daily living, improving general wellness, engaging in the community, improving overall strength and capacity, and improving independence with social activities.
Our experienced team of Exercise Physiologists at The Rehab Specialists can assist you to achieve your goals through services including:
- Hydrotherapy programs (at a pool near you) that can address aspects such as strength, balance, mobility and range of motion;
- Strengthening programs that are tailored to the individuals needs and to the goals they are trying to achieve. Programs are graded in line with capacities and functional gains achieved;
- Balance and proprioceptive training;
- Home clinic and community based individualised exercise programs to work towards your NDIS and personal goals;
- Clinic based assessment and exercise programs;
- Education regarding healthy eating;
- Health and wellness coaching;
- Workplace based assessments, including workstation assessments;
- Plan Recommendation assessments and reports.
Contact us on 1800 073 422 to discuss your specific needs or make an NDIS Online Referral.