Occupational Therapy (OT) enables people to maximise their function so they are able participate in activities of everyday life that are meaningful to them. At TRS, our experienced team of Occupational Therapists work participants and communities to maximise participation in meaningful activities such as leisure, dressing, domestic activities, travel, work and so many others.
Our expert team of OT’s can work with you to improve your capacity (skills) to engage in activities, or modify the activity, the way the activity is performed or the environment to suit your needs. At TRS we provide a range of OT services to adults and children, including:
- Initial Needs Assessments;
- Complex home modifications assessments and recommendations;
- Supporting letters for Housing ACT;
- Assistive technology assessments and recommendations;
- In Home/In Community individualised therapy programs to work towards your NDIS and personal goals;
- OT functional assessments;
- Plan Recommendation assessments and reports;
- Workplace based assessments including workstation assessments;
- Behaviour Support Plans.
Contact us on 1800 073 422 to discuss your specific needs or make an NDIS Online Referral.