Occupational Therapy (OT) enables people to maximise their function so they are able participate in activities of everyday life that are meaningful to them. At The Rehab Specialists, our experienced team of Occupational Therapists work participants and communities to maximise participation in meaningful activities such as leisure, dressing, domestic activities, travel, work and so many others.
Our expert team of OT’s can work with you to improve your capacity (skills) to engage in activities, or modify the activity, the way the activity is performed or the environment to suit your needs. At The Rehab Specialists we provide a range of OT services to adults and children, including:
- Initial Needs Assessments;
- Complex and minor home modifications assessments, recommendations and report/s;
- Supporting letters for Housing;
- Assistive technology assessment, recommendation and report/s;
- Individualised therapy programs to work towards your NDIS goals;
- Home, school or clinic based paediatric therapy sessions;
- OT complex functional assessment and report;
- Plan Recommendation assessments and reports;
- Workplace based assessments including workstation assessments;
- Supported Independent Living (SIL) assessment and report;
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) assessment and report.
Contact us on 1800 073 422 to discuss your specific needs or make an NDIS Online Referral.