Physiotherapists are skilled at assessing, diagnosing, treating and preventing a wide range of health conditions and movement disorders. Interventions provided can assist to reduce stiffness and pain, repair damage, increase mobility and improve quality of life.
Our experienced Physiotherapist team at The Rehab Specialists provide services under the NDIS including:
- Initial Needs Assessments;
- Hydrotherapy programs (at a pool close to you);
- Functional rehabilitation programs;
- Gym or home based exercise programs;
- Clinic based exercise programs;
- In Home/In Community individualised therapy programs to work towards your NDIS and personal goals;
- Workplace based assessments, including workstation assessments;
- Plan Recommendation assessments and reports
Contact us on 1800 073 422 to discuss your specific needs or make an NDIS Online Referral.