Nicola, a double degree extraordinaire is an accredited Physiotherapist, having completed a Bachelor of Human Movement (Exercise Science) at UTS 2014 and Doctor of Physiotherapy at Macquarie University in 2017. Having a passion for all things Sport and Exercise, Nicola was quick to secure a role working in private practices in Sydney. Working in clinical since 2017, Nicola is keen to shift her expertise to help not only those on the sporting field but to help people achieve a safe and effective return to work.
Nicola has built a strong reputation for her warm and bubbly disposition with clients which has helped her gain such great results. Nicola is passionate about achieving outcomes and working collaboratively with all stakeholders.
Nicola identifies her strengths as:
• Her extensive background and understanding of musculoskeletal injuries and their management (e.g. time frames, likely prognosis and possible functional limitations etc.) to facilitate timely return to work outcomes.
• Her ability to communicate and effectively liaise with all parties involved.
• Her ability to identify barriers and provide effective solutions.
Nicola has experience in:
• Rehabilitation program development and implementation for clients focussing on injury recovery and medical management.
• Physical rehabilitation of clients presenting with spinal cord injuries and geriatric conditions.