Our training will provide attendees with the skills and knowledge to complete a basic workstation assessment for themselves and others in their organisation.
The training covers:
• Basic anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics.
• Common overuse injuries, warning signs and symptoms.
• Relevant WHS legislation.
• Prevention of musculoskeletal injuries.
• Safe workstation set up.
• Practical problem solving and competency assessment for all participants.
Training delivered by an Occupational Therapist with experience in both workstation assessment and training delivery.
18 August 2016
9/27 Yallourn Street, Fyshwick, ACT 2609
12:30pm - 4:30pm
$300 +gst per person (payment details will be provided upon confirmation)
Afternoon Tea provided. Maximum 10 participants.