The Rehabilitation Specialists offer a range of tailored services to support NDIS participants ACHIEVE their goals and improve their quality of life. No matter how your plan is managed, we are here to help. The Rehabilitation Specialists are an NDIS registered provider.
Our multi-disciplinary team of allied health professionals believe in a person first approach. We love to take an innovative and creative approach to our services – we are all individuals so it makes sense that a one size fits all approach does not work when it comes to supporting people.
We offer an initial meeting at no cost to understand your goals, suggest potential solutions and will then provide a quote for consideration based on the services selected. Once confirmed we will develop a Service Agreement to outline the agreed services and costs.
Services we provide:
- Occupational Therapy
- Exercise Physiology
- Dragon Voice Activated Computer Software and Training
- Cog Med Working Memory Training
- Assistive Technology Assessment
- Home Modifications Assessments
- Complex Functional Assessments
What sets us apart
The Rehabilitation Specialists is a Canberra based NDIS service provider. The Rehab Specialists provide clinic based and mobile Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, and Exercise Physiology services for children and adults in Canberra. At The Rehab Specialists, our values guide our day-to-day actions, behaviours, decisions and communications to successfully deliver the best services to meet the needs of our community. We believe that acting on our core values is what set us apart from others in the NDIS support space.
We also believe in bang for your buck, and try to provide NDIS participants with the most meaningful and cost effective service possible. Some of our solutions include:
- North/South client days: this is where our Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologist will not charge travel as long as appointments are scheduled within available time slots.
- Therapy Aide options: our Therapy Aides work under the guidance of our multi-disciplinary team of health professionals to deliver services at a much lower cost – often at less than one third of the hourly rate of a health professional!
As a boutique provider, we are also readily able to adapt our services and provide innovative and tailored approaches based on the ever changing needs of our participants.