A Complex Functional Assessment analyses an individual’s functional performance in the areas of personal care, domestic and household activities in and around the home.
A Complex Functional Assessment can:
- Provide evidence of your support needs for NDIS plan reviews.
- Identify challenges in the way in which you complete a task.
- Identify assistive technology requirements.
- Determine if any care assistance is required. The assistance may include: domestic assistance, attendant care assistance, gardening/ home maintenance assistance, etc.
- Identify environmental (home) modification requirements.
Here at TRS our friendly team of Occupational Therapists can provide expert advice and assessment to help you find the perfect assistive technology to suit your needs, improve your independence and promote better quality of life.
For additional information about assistive technology under the NDIS and what we can do to help you, please call 1800 0 REHAB (73422) or make a referral to one of our team by completing our online referral form