A comprehensive Initial Needs Assessment is completed by a qualified and experienced Rehabilitation Consultant and will:
- Establish a client’s work and medical status
- Identify barriers and facilitators impacting a return to work
- Analyse available suitable duties
- Identify a return to work goal
- Provide recommendations to address barriers and achieve the return to work goal
The initial needs assessment can also be completed alongside any of our other assessment services and includes a detailed report tailored to the individuals’ case.