The Rehabilitation Specialists offer a range of tailored services that can be accessed by individuals self-managing their NDIS plans
Examples of services include:
- Dragon Voice Activated Computer Software – we are able to provide the software, headset and training either at our offices or at a location preferable to you.
- Cog Med – this program aims to improve working memory.
- Facilitating discussions with potential employers regarding reasonable adjustments.
Assessment services including:
- Functional assessment to demonstrate your capacity and to identify any strategies to increase capacity for any specific work related tasks. The information obtained can be used to provide employers with a clear understanding of what you can do and to provide suggested solutions to overcome any limitations.
- Transferable Skills Analysis or Vocational Assessment – to identify potential employment options
- Job seeking preparation – assistance with CV development, cover letters, job seeking strategies, etc.
- Assistance with job seeking – one on one assistance to search for potential employment opportunities, including assistance with cold canvassing
- Activities of Daily Living education – strategies to assist with increasing independence with daily activities
- Disability education
- Workplace Management Plans
Our team consists of health professionals from a wide range of disciplines and we love to take a creative approach to our services – we are all individuals so it makes sense that a one size fits all approach will not suit most situations.
We offer an initial meeting at no cost to understand your goals, suggest potential solutions and will then provide a quote for consideration based on the services selected. Once confirmed we will develop a Service Agreement to outline the agreed services and costs.
Call us on 1800 0 REHAB (1800 0 73422) or use the contact form below for more information or to set up an initial meeting.
Note: The Rehabilitation Specialists are also currently in the process of becoming an NDIS approved provider so that our services can be accessed by all, including those who are not self-managing their plans.