NDIS Occupational Therapist
Ainsley is an Occupational Therapist who has been a part of the team at The Rehabilitation Specialists since April 2020. Ainsley’s warm interpersonal nature, excellent communication skills and client centred approach makes her a perfect fit for our team.
Ainsley’s has clinical experience in home modifications and equipment prescription including pressure care and seating, upper limb rehabilitation and paediatrics, as well as years of industry knowledge in the health care and equipment sector. This experience ensures a wealth of knowledge to allow Ainsley to provide client-centred, occupation focused care, achieving positive outcomes with her clients.
Ainsley prides herself in being a strong advocate for the independence, choice and control for her clients. Ainsley is excited to continue to work in the NDIS setting as she finds this area rewarding. She values the opportunity to build strong relationships with her clients and provides an holistic approach to care.
• Working in Disability Sector since 202
South Coust NSW, Yass
Travel Billed From
• Initial needs assessments
• Complex functional assessments and recommendations
• Assistive technology assessments, trials, prescription and recommendations
• Supported Independent Living assessments and recommendations
• Clinic based intervention programs
• Plan Recommendation assessments and reports
• In home/ in community individualised therapy programs
• SDA assessments